BRAVE – BRicking Adult’s future Via Empowerment
Project number 2017-1-RO01-KA204-037257
FDE – FundaţiaDezvoltare in Europa
Erasmus +, KA2 (Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices, Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education), Call 2017
The BRAVE project – (Bricking Adult’s future Via Empowerment) aims at enforcing the unemployed adults’ position (included adults from 30 to 60 years old) which find it difficult to find a job because of the increasingly specialized skills required by the commerce.
Brave will find new specific learning paths, that can support adults in reconsidering both their lives and expectations in order to be more aware of their own professional ambitions and goals, so they can reach their own personal satisfaction.
The formative path will concentrate on personal and social skills and on business skills aimed at prototyping the business model of the participants.
Increase the realization, the motivation and the inclusion level of unemployed adults in the society where they live, thanks to the training and empowerment paths implemented within the program.
Improve both the knowledge and skills of the unemployed adults that participate in BRAVE activities, especially with the support of innovative methodologies.
Advance the employment of all the unemployed adults participating in the BRAVE training program
Support the experiences and information exchange among partners so they can improve their skills and knowledge on innovative training paths for unemployed adults.
Promote the creation of new local and national networks in the counties involved in the project: all the activities realised at a local level such as formation, meetings between stakeholders and participants, multiplier events, etc. will contribute creating a new community/local network which could be useful in future cooperation occasion in each country.
Improve the skills and abilities of the local stakeholders who participate in the multiplier events and to each project event.
The project activities are:
- INTELLECTUAL OUTPUTS (O)
01 Innovative training program BRAVE STAGE 1 – Personal empowerment
02 Innovative training program BRAVE STAGE 2 – Business prototyping
03 Crowdsourcing platform to collect Business Models feedback
04 MOOC 4.0 publication to improve the skills and abilities of unemployed adults
- LEARNING TEACHING AND TRAINING ACTIVITIES (C)
Realization of 2 events of an international training (LTTA), aimed at testing and finalizing the BRAVE training program and for the uploading of business models created in the crowdsourcing platform.
- MULTIPLIER EVENTS (E)
7 multiplier events (E1-E7) will be locally/nationally organized in the involved countries, to spread and transfer the project results.
- Higher self-confidence, awareness, enterprise, and satisfaction of the ones who will participate in the project
- Higher social and communicative skills, assertiveness and a higher ability in TIC area / English and digital skills
- Increase in self-employment, employability, courage to face challenges and discuss with peers from other counties
- New knowledge of business creation and development
- Improved partner knowledge on the methods of adults’ empowerment in other countries, better cooperation, and creation of local, national and international networks.
Unemployed adults between 30 and 60 years old, institutions responsible for the adults’ education, social services, public institutions, employment centers.
– Lead partner: FDE – FUNDATIA DEZVOLTARE IN EUROPA (Romania)
– PP1: InEuropasrl (Italy)
– PP2: Stichting PRIME (Netherlands)
– PP3: KentroMerimnasOikogeneiaskaiPaidiou (Greece)
– PP4: Socialiniuinovacijufondas (Lithuania)
– PP5: CENTRE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD-CARDET (Cyprus)
– PP6: Instalofi Levante (Spain)
– PP7: Zenit Formazione (Italy)
The project lasts 24 months (from 01/11/2017 to 31/10/2019)
The total cost project is 253.730,00 euro
AgenţiaNaţionalăpentruProgrameComunitare in DomeniulEducaţieişiFormării Profesionale (ANPCDEFD)
Project website: http://www.iliketobebrave.eu/
Follow us on Facebook!