InEuropa’s training experts consider themselves as “facilitators of change”. Through the training opportunities proposed, organised and realised by InEuropa, also on behalf of third parties (e.g. training entities, universities, public bodies), the aim is to trigger a process of growth and change that helps developing new initiatives, strengthening business positioning, creating a transnational path of exchange and innovation.
Training courses range from the transfer of knowledge and competences on European issues, to European project making and management, to the delivery of active paths aimed at challenging oneself, analysing and defining one’s own business objectives in order to achieve innovative growth.
InEuropa focuses on inter-relational exchange, dialogue, listening, design of tailored paths aimed at transforming ideas into concrete projects. The methodology used is based on the practical experience gained in the last 20 years by its expert staff, its facilitators of change driving to sustainability.
From basic courses to high-level training, InEuropa is able to meet the needs and expectations of anyone willing to acquire knowledge about European funding opportunities, stay up to date with European issues and new procedures of project making and management, or willing to handle running projects’ financial reporting. Moreover, it uses innovative tools to: strengthen the single worker’s positioning inside his/her own business; facilitate relations and the design of new business paths; raise young people’s awareness about environmental challenges to start a behavioural change (ICare).
In the last 20 years, InEuropa has contributed to the creation of a culture of project making and to the setting up of new transnational networks. These activities have opened new scenarios of cooperation and exchange for the organizations of its area.
InEuropa proposes short and long-term training courses:
- 1 or 2-days seminars
- Focus groups
- Short-term intensive trainings (5 days)
- Medium-term intensive trainings (8 days)
- Long-term intensive trainings (40 days)
- Distance training courses for individuals (variable, customised duration)
- Customised courses of variable duration designed according to the training objectives of the user/client
InEuropa’s training initiatives address:
- Public bodies’ staff – officials, managers, administrators
- Profit/non-profit private companies’ staff
- Young people (14 to 25 years old)
- Experts and professionals
- Teachers and trainers
- University students
- Recently graduates
The topics treated are:
- European institutions
- Organization and management of a European Office
- European funding programmes: context and participation procedures
- 2014-2020: what has changed, how to manage
- Euro-project making: from the idea to the project, instruments and project work
- Efficient management and reporting of a European project
- Setting up and managing a transnational partnership
- Business model design: shaping one’s own vision
- Strengthening and sharing competences
- Changing behaviour towards environment: paths, processes, initiatives