A(RT)CTION for Climate Change
Erasmus + KA220-YOU Cooperation Partnerships – Youth – call 2021
Project number: 2021-1-EL02-KA220-YOU-000029005
A(RT)CTION is a transnational project co-funded by the Programme Erasmus + KA2 – Cooperation Partnerships – Youth within EAC/A01/2021 (Call for proposals 2021).
InEuropa srl is partner in the project.
A(RT)CTION project was born out of all partner’s shared vision to contribute to the fight against the most pressing issues of our time, that is climate change. It is a multi-dimensional project that will enable behavioural changes for individual preferences, consumption habits, and lifestyle by training and educating young visual artists and youth workers on how to be true agents of change and green entrepreneurial practitioners. In the specific, the project intends to contribute to a more sustainable future by capitalizing on the influential power of arts and green entrepreneurship to raise awareness about environmental issues and foster positive behavioural change. The involved young artists will be able to employ their artworks as a tool to raise environmental awareness and trigger change at transnational level.
The project foresees the achievement of 4 main deliverables:
- Artists ‘as Green Actors of Change’ Curriculum: development of the research methodology and implementation of questionnaires and interviews with the target groups; development of the structure of the Curriculum, with interrelated topics connected to the issue of climate change and how young visual artists can address it; testing of the Curriculum prior to its dissemination.
- The ‘Green E-learning Platform & Cross-cultural Network for Collaboration’ Platform: design and development of the platform; transformation of the Curriculum into e-learning materials; assembly of the Curriculum into a cohesive course ready for piloting via the interactive platform.
- ‘Artists for Climate Change’ Toolkit: creation of this tool with content and resources aimed at young people and arts professionals.
- Book/e-Book for Young Artists on ‘How to become a Successful Green Social Entrepreneur/ Actor of Change’: aimed at young artists, it will offer practical advice and guidance regarding green arts and entrepreneurship, with a special focus on how visual artists should employ their art to raise awareness toward green issues, inspire appropriate behaviour, and influence people to be more environmentally conscious.
The main expected results of A(RT)CTION are:
- Strengthening the sense of initiative of young people, through the promotion of green entrepreneurship and creative learning;
- Increase in the number of young artists and youth workers who act as true agents of change and help the society in which they live to face the challenges of climate change;
- Increased quality innovation and recognition of youth work (in the arts sector) as well as productive knowledge exchange, and stimulation of intercultural dialogue with people across Europe;
- Developed sustainability competences of educators and education leaders and support the planned approaches of the participating organisations regarding environmental sustainability.
ORGANOSI GI (GREECE)
- CENTRE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD – CARDET (CYPRUS)
- INEUROPA SRL (ITALY)
- FUNDACIO INTERARTS PER A LA COOPERACIO CULTURAL INTERNACIONAL (SPAIN)
- AMAZING YOUTH (GREECE)
- ARTIT ATHENS ΜΟΝΟΠΡΟΣΩΠΗ ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΗ ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΟΥΧΙΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ (GREECE)
- KENTRO MERIMNAS OIKOGENEIAS KAI PAIDIOU (GREECE)
The project will last 24 months (8 December 2021 – 7 December 2023)
The project received a grant of € 255.650,00.
Erasmus+ National Agency – NEDIVIM Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation – GREECE