The Emilia-Romagna Region has approved the Programme of the regional fund for disability 2021 to ensure the full right to employment and social inclusion of people with disabilities.
The Programme has a budget of 34 million euro and it defines the intervention lines and priorities to support the employment placement and vocational training of people with disabilities in Emilia-Romagna, also in view of the difficulties caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
In particular, the programme includes:
- Personalised actions and services for the transition to work and the right to university study of young people with disabilities
- Services, guidance and active labour policies for the integration, reintegration and permanence in the labour market of disabled people
- Incentives for companies to hire disabled workers
- Actions for the qualification of the skills of the public and private professionals
- Mentoring activities and economic support following the Covid-19 pandemic
- Grants to associations and families of disabled people to accompany young people in the transitions between school and work
- Grants for investment expenses of training institutions to promote inclusion in training pathways
More details about the Programme.